Monday, January 21, 2008

Thing #1

Well this class will be a rollercoaster ride for many of us! I for one have been out of school for 20 years and could tell upon registering for this class how time has changed school. Twenty years ago registering would have been done by walking my card around campus to the advisors office and I would have purchased books at the campus bookstore. Today registration was online, the bookstore even had an online link to find textbooks needed for your class. I found that I could order books online from Amazon and it was cheaper than the campus bookstore. Prior to enrolling in this class I felt relatively computer literate. However, as I read the blog about the 2.0 things we will explore I realized I have just dipped my toes in the technology waters. Hopefully I will be able to swim soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Cookies in the Library????