Monday, February 18, 2008

Thing #14

Exploring Technorati could easily turn into several hours of wandering on the web. I registered my blog and posted a widget of top 10 things searched for on technorati on my blog. It is amazing to me the numerous search tools available on the web and ways to find information. And to think most people only know 3 or 4 at the most. Knowing how to use tags, technorati, delicious and various other search methods will really enable a person to more efficiently use their time on the internet. That is after they finish exploring just for fun! You can even find on the main page, "What's percolating on blogs right now". Listing up the minute top topics in entertainment, politics and many other areas! I found technorati easy to navigate and use. It was easy to add a widget to my site too!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Cookies in the Library????