Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thing #10


Online Image Generators were fun. I chose to do the Comic Strip Generator. I enjoyed using it and found it very easy to use. I also searched and found Peanuts one of my favorite comics. I liked the famous people you could make say things but of course we were warned to "be tasteful". So I opted not to use Paris Hilton or Al Gore! :) I also tried some of the generators for text and even one to create your own custom license plate signs on your webpage. I could see using some of these in the library to create interesting and eyecatching signs to relay information. They would also be cute to insert into newsletters for your faculty.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! check out toondoo.com. You'll love it.

Grendel said...

I love these! They are so clever that I want to swipe them for myself!!

Anonymous said...

ImageGenerator.org has 5,000 more fun and useful image tools (templates to make buttons, digital scrapbooking, banners, sigs, avatars, cartoon strips, mash-ups, photocards, fake magazine covers, wordart/logos, gags, posters, photo frames, etc).

Blog Archive

Cookies in the Library????