Saturday, March 22, 2008

Taking the MAT

Today was a first I took an online test for grad school admission. The MAT is a test of analogies spanning the entire base of knowledge from history, the arts, math, science, and so much more. Each question took your brain in a myraid of directions. However, I managed to finish, look over my answers a bit and finally got my score. I am slightly above average. Yea! I wonder if the SAT had been this way if many of us would have done better. Being able to see one question at a time, skip and return to them was nice. It was much easier and less stressful than I had imagined and I would much prefer this method to the old pencil/paper version. It is quick, easy to focus on one question at a time and best of all no waiting to know how you did.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Cookies in the Library????